The vast majority of experienced pilgrims think that some basic knowledge of Spanish would have helped them and improved their experience. How?
By learning some Spanish you will…
- feel more confident and independent.
- minimise potentially stressful situations.
- get a better response from the locals.
You could get by without Spanish but…
why would you want to just get by?
You don’t need to study for years. As many pilgrims before you have experienced, “a little learning goes a long way”.
With that in mind I created this workbook, to help you with that little learning that will make your Camino an even better experience.
Don't waste your time using apps and programmes that are not teaching you the Spanish you need for the Camino.
Focus instead on the language you will need.
That's what this workbook will give you:
- vocabulary that is relevant to the Camino
- simple explanations on how and when to use it
- exercises for you to practice and build your confidence
The general topic covered in this workbook is transport.
- You will learn the necessary Spanish to navigate through buses, trains & planes.
- You will also learn how to ask for directions... and how to understand the directions you're given.
This workbook is for you if you have zero or little Spanish.
It is not for you if you already have a good grasp of the language.
Click "I want this!" and start your journey towards a better Camino.